Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome to the New Kansas Housewife

Well, what a change. I used to have a blog on a different blogging site..no names mentioned here, but just didn't have much traffic. I thought i'd give the big B a try. Maybe I just suck as a blogger..who knows?
I wish I had kept my old posts though, they were pretty awesome, at least I thought so.

My intentions with blogging were to find out what I really loved to do best.  Sounds kind of weird right? Having to write out your life to strangers to find your passions..Anyway, it did kind of work. I didn't like the format of my last blog so this will be different. I do plan to do book reviews.  They may not necessarily be current books, just what I like to read.  I will happily take reading suggestions. I'm always on the lookout for a good book.
If you're lucky, and you probably will be, you might get a glimpse into daily life on the prairie. No mistake--I am no pioneer woman and don't claim to be.  There will be no imitations here. We both just so happen to live on the prairie in adjoining states, but I may throw out a recipe or two as my husband and I are embarking on a weight loss journey.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you come back again.

1 comment:

  1. wow...sorry for all the run ons there. Apparently figuring out formatting will be part of my new journey as well!

    ReplyDelete